Yes, we ARE old geezers compared to most folks here. I turned 47 last week.
We are not doing anything in particular. No presents exchanged, no cards given. It has never been rat's style so now I follow his lead in non-celebration of our birthdays.
It was my mother's birthday yesterday.
Her present was delivered a week ago but the office says rat picked it up on the exact date it was delivered - and the log shows this. However, we cannot find the box anywhere. We plan on going to the office again today and ask them to check the boxes, in case the mailing label was incorrect and they think it belongs to someone else. If we cannot find it, $100 worth of present has disappeared into the ozone.
We still have not done the official Capricorn celebration. I really would like to completely avoid it.
Birthdays are not important anymore when it comes to celebrating. All it does for me is to show how few years we have left to live. We need to start working on things I do not want to think about, like funeral arrangements.
Every day with rat is precious to me. If he dies before me, I will not have a reason to live anymore.
Boy, it sure is evident my hormones are fucked up...
Just ignore me right now. Time to shower and go to the office.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*